Nowadays users, as well as businessmen, are constantly searching for the best free alternative to LogMeIn. LogMeIn indeed is one of the best remote desktop access software available on the market. You can access your device remotely with this remote access software no matter where you are. But despite its popularity, some limitations inspire the users to find out the best possible alternatives to LogMeIn.
The users have to face many problems while using it. So LogMeIn alternatives have become a much-needed tool for them. Here is a short list of the best free logmein alternatives in 2022. You can choose the best one within your budget from the list.
What Is The Requirement Of LogMeIn Alternative:
- The main reason why users, as well as businesses, are instantly searching for a LogMeIn alternative is that the price of it is higher than most other tools. There is no doubt that LogMeIn provides the latest features. But nowadays various companies are providing are same features at a lower cost. So the users are deadly in need of such free logmein alternatives to save their pocket.
- Moreover, the interface of LogMeIn is not so straightforward. The users have to know and learn a lot of things to use this tool. It is not at all for general customers. It is very difficult to use and needs a deep knowledge to access this tool very well.
- Also, there are reports about session crashes. Therefore, the user needs to restart the remote access again, it is of course a tiresome process. LogMeIn provides less value and a little outdated UI at the subscription cost of $08.25 per month. That is why the users are looking for LogMeIn alternatives.
List Of The Best LogMeIn Alternatives In 2022:
ConnectWise Control or Screen Control:
This is supposed to be the best free alternative to LogMeIn which was formerly known as screen control. It is very similar to LogMeIn if you consider its efficiency. You can control devices very efficiently with this alternative as it offers both the flexibility you want and full remote control ability. To set up this remote access software is very much easy. It does not require vast knowledge to use this software. With a little knowledge, you can use this software without facing any problems. The performance of this remote access software is also very trustworthy. It is compatible with every device. You can easily control your business from any device. It is encrypted and there is a two-step verification the process so that your remote access remains protected.
ConnectWise Control or Screen Control remote access software comes up with a $19 per month price which is very reasonable in comparison to LogMeIn. There is a 14-day free trial period and one person can only get one connection.
- It requires little learning or knowledge to use this remote access software.
- There is a two-step verification process before using this software.
- It provides AES-256 encryption which ensures the security of the user.
- The association and the search abilities are not up to the mark.
This is supposed to, be the best free logmein alternatives. It is a reliable remote desktop app. This is why it is considered the fairest LogMeIn replacement. There are three important features available in this software. It has an inbuilt file transfer feature. So you can share or transfer files between computers without any difficulty. There is a seamless online collaboration feature which is very common in LogMeIn features. This enables you to hold an online meeting and work on the same project with you’re the team at the same time. This is a much lighter software which makes it more responsive. It also works very fast.
AnyDesk is completely free for personal use. There is another option that you may pay $10.99 per month for each session.
- It is light and very much responsive.
- It is affordable.
- There is a seamless online collaboration feature in it.
- There is an in-built file transfer feature.
- This is a lack of strong customization tools.
This is also another best free alternative to LogMeIn. It provides fast and protected remote-access. The setup of this remote access software is much simple.
Like LogMeIn, it does not require good knowledge to use this. You can use this software whenever you want within a very short time. It has a set alert threshold feature to reduce downtime and identify any problem. Also It has end-to-end encryption which ensures the users’ protection. It offers ISO 27001 certified data centers which make you sure that your remote access is protected against cyber threats. If you are searching for free LogMeIn alternatives you may choose the freemium version of this software.
TeamViewer is completely free for personal use. If you want to use it for business purposes you can choo14-day free trial option, then buy a plan for $49 per month.
- It provides fast and secure remote access.
- It offers end-to-end encryption and ISO27001-certified data centers.
- It has a set alert threshold feature.
- The data transfer commentator does not work continuously.
- The premium versions are very much expensive if you want to manage more devices.
Splashtop was previously known as splash top remote. It is another best free alternative to LogMeIn. It is supposed to be the most reliable remote access software which is affordable too. If you are looking for the best LogMeIn alternative you can go for it without any hesitation. It is very easy to set up. You can get access to and conveniently manage computers. It is popular because of its straightforward interface and Useful features which are very easy to use. It provides security just like LogMeIn provides. All your sessions are encrypted with TLS and 256-bit AES. Also there is a two-step verification process which gives more security.
Splashtop provides a 7-day free trial. After ta the trial period is over you have to buy a paid plan for which you have to spend $5 per month. It is paid annually.
- It is very easy to set up.
- It is the most reliable remote desktop solution.
- You can get it at an affordable price.
- There is a TLS and 256-bit AES encryption to provide security.
- The users have to under a two-step verification process.
- It is quite difficult to use remote printing.
This is the most efficient LogMeIn alternative for IT support. There are various types of tools that enable you to set up unattended remote access. You can manage laptops, mobile devices, PCs, and servers with the flexibility you want. It works very fast to build secure connections. If you feel LogMeIn is slow in building connections you can try Zoho Assist without any further thought. It supports various platforms just like LogMeIn to help you with controlling the devices across the platforms. There is a voice and video chat feature that opens up an easy way to interact with the consumers and solve their issues. With a single click, you can reboot the connected remote desktop and again reconnect to the session instantly.
When you need to help your consumers to troubleshoot any PC or Mac-related issues Zoho Assist will be the best tool for you. You can transfer files seamlessly during a live session. It means you can deliver any updates, patches, or any important file to the remote desktop without facing any trouble. It secures your personal information with SSL 256-bit AES encryption.
Zoho Assist provides 15-day free trial. After the trial period is over you need to purchase for a premium version which is $8 per month.
- You can share files seamlessly during a live session.
- There is a voice and video chat feature available in this software which is very useful.
- It protects your data with SSL 256-bit AES encryption.
- It can provide fast connections.
- It is quite expensive to buy.
- It requires deep knowledge or learning to use this software.
If you do not want to face difficulties or manage all your work correctly with comfort you must choose a remote access tool like SimpleHelp which is very much straightforward. It has various features. Also, It is supposed to be the fastest in the market. It can connect to the remote computer instantly without any issue. Without learning anything you can control the remote devices with ease. You can also view the screen very easily.
The interface of this app is scalable which ensures it offers both standard and high-resolution displays. You can easily connect to the third-party services on a remote network very easily with the help of the app tunnels at your disposal. It provides custom alerts so that you can get to know every important activity.
The file transferring feature is super handy that allows you to manage files and collaborate with your colleagues seamlessly. It is just like LogMeIn if you consider it according to its collaboration and productivity.
There is an advanced diagnostic mode that makes it easy to trace down the issues related to performance. You can opt for SimpleHelp both for fulfilling your personal and business needs.
SimpleHelp has a 30-day free period. After the trial period is over you have to buy a paid plan of $27 per month for each session.
- The interface of this software is scalable.
- There are app tunnels available that make your work easier.
- There is an advanced diagnostic mode to detect any performance-related issues.
- There is a super handy file transfer feature available in this remote access software.
- The app tunnels are sometimes buggy.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the best alternative to LogMeIn?
ConnectWise Control or Screen Control is the best alternative to LogMeIn. You can get all the remote features at a quarter of the LogMeIn price.
How much will it cost to use LogMeIn?
There is a free trial period for 14 days which you can use. After the trial period is over you have to buy a plan for $108.25 per month for using this site.
What is the best free remote access software?
TeamViewer will be the perfect fit for you if you are searching for the best free remote access software. It is rich in features that personal users can avail free of cost.
Hope you have got a clear idea about the best remote access tools which you can use as a replacement for LogMeIn without a second thought. You should pick any one out of them which may fulfill your requirements. If you want to use remote access toll for personal or fundamental necessities you should definitely go for free logmein alternatives
But if you want a strong tool with a high-end security and the latest features you have to choose the services like SimpleHelp, Zoho Assist, and TeamViewer.